The Perfect Partner
Are you looking for a partner to support the development and production of rotor blades?
Do you want your partner to be familiar with the latest technologies, be capable of developing rotor blades according to the European or international standards, and help you achieve series production in a short time?
Rotor blades are the energy suppliers of wind turbines, whose efficiency, both in terms of design and producibility, is particularly important for a future regenerative and CO2-free energy supply.
In addition to the classic design parameters such as aerodynamic design and structural design of the fibre composite structure of the rotor blade, the materials used and their processing, the means of production and production processes have a considerable share in the subsequent energetic and economic success of on-shore and off-shore wind turbines.
Rotor Blades Are Our Passion
ACT is committed to sustainable energy from wind and hydropower worldwide. Our focus is on one of the main components of energy production, the rotor blades, which we design under the premise of high efficiency, quality and optimal production, from aerodynamics to certification and complete production documentation.
We are very familiar with the materials used, such as glass fibres, carbon fibres, balsa wood and foams for sandwich constructions, all common resin systems for vacuum infusion and hand laminates as well as adhesive and coating systems.
ACT comes from a background in fibre composite manufacturing and we live our philosophy of "Design for Production".
From the production layout, production equipment, production planning and organisation to the manual production and training of the personnel at the production site, we support our customers on site. On request, we offer our support for the complete "rotor blade" value chain.
Our Vision / Our Mission
- Carbon fibre blade developments for hydropower plants, prototype production as well as supervision of static and dynamic tests.
- Reduction of production times by simulating the curing reaction of infusion resin systems and adhesive resins.
- Product development of spar caps made of carbon UD fabrics in the vacuum infusion process and of CFRP pultrusion profiles.
- New set-up of production facilities for rotor blades, their adjustments and commissioning
- Prototype production of rotor blades, training of process engineers and workers, preparation of work and test instructions.
- Reduction of cycle time below 24 hours through optimisation of mould occupancy, infusion and joining processes, material flows, etc.
- Waste reduction through "internal infusion" and optimisation of glue gaps and application technology
- Support of quality management, evaluation of production deviations and their elimination as well as repair procedures and repair control
- Assessment of damage to rotor blades